[Blazingcache-users] [BlazingCache] About construct a CacheClient for using in distributed mode

Yobe Ryan yobeuser at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:08:02 CEST 2016

Hi Mr/Mrs,

Firstly, I would like to thank for your contribution in developing and
publishing BlazingCache to be an open source.

Actually, it is very useful for me and currently I want to use it for
implementing my application in distributed environment (Hadoop).

I want to know how to configure a  CacheClient in distributed mode (using
Zookeeper) to discovery cache server and authentication as well. However,
when I looked through the document guideline, there is one sentence said "See
the CacheClient configuration reference for available configuration options
about cache properties, discovery and authentication"  but I didn't find
instructions how to that in this guideline.

So could you please help me to instruct how to do it?

Regards,
Tim Nguyen